hi! welcome to the new story's blog in Spain. We hope that you like it.

miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? 
Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.



People sometimes talk about the country they want to visit. Before I reveal
my opinion about this issue, I think that the statement in the topic assumes
that I can go to any country for two weeks. Under this assumption, my choice
would be If I could visit any foreign country, I would like to visit Ireland. The scenery there is so beautiful . Ireland has a lot of rain and that makes everything very green  . It has not become a completely industrialized country yet, so there are still areas where the countryside is unspoiled by pollution.Often ,you walk  for miles without seeing car or coming to a big city. I would like to capture some pictures  there. I will look  at beautiful scenery. The area near the ocean is especially dramatic, with giant dark cliffs rising out of the water.
acantilados-irlanda.jpg
I also think I would enjoy the slower pace of Ireland. It is so different from the busy pace of my country . Of course, Ireland is big cities are just as hectic as any big city anywhere. But many of the Irish live in smaller towns or on farms in rural areas. Visiting these places is very restful. People do not feel the need to stick to a schedule . Things get done , but in a much more relaxed fashion. In my country ,there is the feeling that you are always late for something. In Ireland ,it feels like you have never late because no one are stresses.
Ireland would be a refreshing break . I wish I could go there

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario